Monday, March 12, 2007

Some Progress

I finished the falling band this weekend. I got hemmed linen all stitched into a neck band and realized I needed something to tie it with. So I made linen ties by doing some fingerloop braiding. I think it turned out okay.

I'm still working on the wool doublet, but it's coming along nicely. The sleeves are all done and the doublet itself needs buttons and the buttonholes cut open. We're getting there.


Then we decided to do something fun for dinner and we made homemade pizza. I made a whole wheat crust, used homemade sauce, reduced fat pepperoni, canadian bacon, and lean ground beef. This was the meat-lover's version. It looked so good out of the oven, I had to take a picture. The one in the back just came out of the oven, and the one on the peel is getting ready to go in.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pizzas look delicious!

12:27 PM  
Blogger ML said...

Looks like that's coming along just great.

The pizza looks amazing! I'm drooling here and it's only 8:20 in the morning! Yummy, homemade!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home