Saturday, January 06, 2007

Knitting?


Well, I think this is knitting. A knitter I am not, but in a fit of ambition, I decided to try to knit a pair of garters. This is about 2 hours of work. It took three starts and then the yarn was so overworked it was a mess until I got past it. I am so not a knitter.
Considering Yule is in about 2 weeks, I'm not sure I'm going to get a pair of garters done in time. So its a challenge.
Jim looked at it this morning and said that Heather would be done by now. Heather is a friend of ours who knits very well. I just laughed and agreed, she probably would be done by now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet, but completley untrue. And I'll trade you knitted goods for sewn clothing any time.

--Heather

5:38 PM  
Blogger ML said...

I'm not much of a knitter myself, but have always wanted to be good at it. I bet yours will turn out great and you'll get it finished in time for Yule.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great to me! I've just started knitting recently as well and am always on the lookout for new how to knit sites. I found this great how to site that has a bunch of professional quality videos showing you how to knit. I'm not sure if you're interested in expanding your knowledge of knitting, but this site is really a big help!

-Kate

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home