Thursday, January 25, 2007

Resolutions

It's taken me awhile to come up with a resolution. At least one with a reasonable chance of success. I'm resolving to be better organized.

Ha! I hear you laughing again! It's true! It appears to be the one skill I have that I can share and help others with. Thus I'm trying to be better organized.

I'm working on getting the Calendar together for Gardner's Company. I didn't realize how busy we could be until I started working on it. We could be pretty busy the first 6 months or so of the year. If we do all of the major events at Jamestown that's 4 trips.

We had our Yule event last weekend and I have to say, I was horribly unhelpful in getting this event together. Poor Carla did the lion's share of it, from the murder mystery, organizing food, and coordinating the site and sending out the announcement e-mails to unresponsive members, and determining who's coming (which you need to know to do a murder mystery). My total contribution was getting the Father Christmas gifts together, and even then, Carla helped pick things out. I was a putz. So, that's part of the resolution. Get my act together enough to be more helpful in coordinating and organizing at least our own events!

Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What's the 4th trip to Jamestown? I got training, MTA and Landing Days, and am scheduled out through June 10th so far.

Yule was fun, Yay Carla! I love my fingerless gloves. Love love love them!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Jen -

Foods and Feasts in November is the 4th trip.

I'm glad you had fun!

2:38 PM  
Blogger ML said...

I'm sure you weren't a putz.

I bet Yule was fun! I'm so fascinated by the whole thing.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ah, I'm only planned out until June 10th. And we *might* be in Hawaii for Foods and Feasts this year. We'll see.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home