Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's finally fixed!

Finally I have a reliable FAST connection to the internet. It's been a week long odessey. After spending hours reloading all of my software on my brand new hard drive, the internet connection problems still persisted. After all that, you would think something would have improved. I call Comcast yet one more time, and the guy said your modem is shot. Well Hell, I figured that out! What else is there ? Now, you can go to a Comcast store and exchange it or call a tech.

I've been waiting for people to bring me things all week. Which is another story. I wasn't going to wait for yet another tech.

I went to Best Buy and bought my own damn modem. Of course, the broken rented POS still has to go back to Comcast, but my internet connection is fixed!

Yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

Don't you love it when they're jerks and refuse to help you out. Have to do everything yourself! It's a good thing we can think for ourselves. I bet they don't even know how to chew their food...lordy...

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

ML- everyone was very nice on the phone, but it was just the last guy who said - I can tell you're not connected right now - that my sarcasm dripped out. I told him that I was well aware of that fact and hence the reason for the call. Lordy.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home