Friday, November 03, 2006

Out and about

I've been out and about on business and vacation over the last couple of weeks. While it was fun, I'm glad to be home.

Until, that is, the hard drive quit. You know, for the computer.

So I have spent the last few days reinstalling the operating system, drivers, updating the operating system, and finally, tonight, I'll be able to transfer the files I did manage to save.

What a pain! I have to figure out a better way of backing up the computer, I guess. I managed to lose every bit (byte?) of e-mail. I have to recreate all of that.

I hope everyone had a great halloween!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really sucks! I'm so sorry!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger ML said...

Yuck! Sorry that happened to you. Glad you got it fixed.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home