Monday, December 04, 2006

Can't tell you

I've got baking, sewing, and woodworking all going on this month. But I can't tell you about the sewing and the woodworking because they are Christmas presents. And they read this blog.

The baking I'm doing are Christmas cookies for us and for a friend. I've made all cookie dough for the various cookies I'm making and it's all now in the freezer. That way I can bake cookies when I have time in two weeks. So no pictures yet.

Just can't tell you about the rest. Its a secret.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, as long as you promise to take pictures and post them after christmas :)

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, mysterious! Isn't it fun when blog life and "real life" collide? I bet your intended giftees are super curious now. :)

Ari (Baking and Books)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home