Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

This is exciting! Of course, no one but my friend is reading my blog yet, but this is fun!

4 jobs you have had:
Environmental Scientist
Secretary
Word Processor
Fast Food Clerk – You want fries with that?

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Serenity
Pride and Prejudice (A&E)
3 and 4 Musketeers (1972)
Any recently purchased movie

4 TV shows you love to watch:
I really don’t watch shows on TV
I catch original CSI re-runs on Spike on occasion

4 places you have been on vacation:
Royal Caribbean Cruise
Virginia
West Virginia
England

4 websites you visit daily
CNN
For Better or For Worse
Red and Rover
MSNBC

4 of your favorite foods
Chocolate
Is there really anything else?

4 places you would rather be right now
In bed
Sewing
Petting the dog
Snuggling my hubby

4 bloggers you are tagging
I haven't scoped too many other bloggers yet. I've been to:
Self Portrait Tuesday
Knitiotsavant
Julia's Sewing Blog
and I'll be going to Costume College this August

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home